Fall 2021 Team Page
Welcome to the Fall 2021 Season!
Pat DeBolt: currently the head coach at Prosper High School, has previously coached at Duke University (winning a D1 NCAA Championship), Ohio State University and Hofstra University
Brian Flatley: played at University of Notre Dame and was in the Final Four during his senior year
Ben Coughlin: coached for the previous five years at University of Illinois and Aurora University
Parent Volunteers: we have 10+ parents helping across the levels; We encourage any parent that wants to help coach to raise their hand as we can always use more help
- Prosperlax.com: Designed to showcase our photos, blogs and team pages. It will be the one stop for all of the information you need.
- Remind App: This is for quick updates about weather concerns, field changes, or reminder for an action. All parents must be signed up for the app:
- Email Database: Designed for periodic updates to the program, fundraisers, offseason activities, etc. Click here to sign up.
- Youth Facebook Page: Designed for both the youth girls and boys lacrosse community to converse, post about upcoming events, camps, etc.
Prosper Lacrosse Instagram Page: Designed for the entire Prosper Lacrosse community (youth and high school) to showcase the growth of lacrosse in Prosper.
MONDAY (at Eagles/Ruckers)
- Kinder/1st - 4:30-5:15 p.m.
- 2nd/3rd/4th - 5:15-6:30 p.m.
- 5th/6th - 6:15-7:30 p.m.
SATURDAY (at Frontier MP1)
- 7th/8th - 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- We offer this timeslot to avoid middle school sports conflicts and the amount of hours these kids are playing school sports during the week.
SUNDAY (at Frontier MP1)
- Open Play - 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Pickup games, short fields, divide up players based on skill and age groups. Idea is for lot of touches and game awareness. This is for kids wearing full pads. This is player driven, not a coached environment. It's more for allowing the kids to play with thier friends knowing that they typically don't have access to a field and goals.
We also HIGHLY encourage each player to practice at least one hour on the wall each week. Being proficient on passing and catching will not happen at the team practice alone.
Oct. 16 & 17 - Turlaxin Tournament, 4 games for each team
The schedule is at Tourney Machine (download the app) and search October for Lacrosse Events; then find your team. For the 5/6 bracket, Prosper A is the 6th Graders; Prosper B is the 5th Graders.
Fields are spread out. Map of each complex listed below.
- Grades 1-4 are at Gabe Nesbitt Community Park in McKinney
- Grades 5-6 are at Z-Plex in Melissa
- Grade 7-8 are at Bonnie Wenk in McKinney
- Oct. 23 & 24 - Pink Out Tournament, 3 games for each team (@Frisco)